For those uncertain about their next step; A2A YACHTING can advise independently:
When considering a sabbatical or buying a yacht, you are faced with a number of choices. Our clients charter yachts on a long-term basis quite often and subsequently, or at times before they do, consideration is given to purchase a yacht, rather than chartering one. The costs of both can be huge or unacceptable, yet there is always a way. To start with, comparing the costs of a possible charter is a good way forward. Our first suggestion is to charter anyway, as buying can be a complex process, getting rid of the boat subsequently may take even longer and cost of ownership is never small. When you do wish to buy, it's good to know that we can offer great deals when buying a new boat.
In those situations we offer services of sourcing out any type of yacht required, in particular:
- 1. Catamarans from SUNREEF, BALANCE CATAMARANS, CATANA, LAGOON, AQUILA, PRIVILEGE OR FOUNTAIN PAJOT shipyards
- 2. Any type of sailing yacht including BAVARIA, HANSE, DUFOUR, ELAN, MORE, BENETEAU, JEANNEAU or SWAN and WALLY even
- 3. One of the most popular yachts we are dealing with are motor yachts too including FERRETTI, AZIMUT, SUNSEEKER
- 4. A number of other brands or types of yachts can also be sourced out through A2A YACHTING ie. Oyster or Swan
- 5. As exclusive dealers A2AYACHTING™ can offer you best choice amongst PUCCINI YACHTS, from 39ft - 110ft with optional HYBRID engines
- 6. Finally, we are also commissioning our own 50ft catamaran at the moment and this will be a new concept with aluminium hulls,
10x Solar Panels and larger batteries, performance sails and docking cameras to make it full independent and fast sailing boat.
Thus, when you actively take us on your journey, we will not only support your chosen path by providing best possible yacht charter quote, but where ncessary show you an alternative, and also guide you towards best solution for you which may be lying just around the corner, but will be invisible to you. In other words, we can be your professional consultant and best friend rather than a yacht broker only. At times, just a 5-min chat can take you into the right direction. We are here to be direct, straightforward and honest, rather than confusing, prioritising our own interest and taking you into a wrong direction.
To enquire about our way of thinking and how to approach your boat ownership or long-term yacht charter plans, please do contact us at A2AYACHTING™ by email at charter @a2a-yachting.net or by calling on +44 (0) 779 205 2007